Sunday, June 22, 2014

ATTRIBUTIONS

I'm going to start by adding links to all of the amazing websites that have helped me program/make this blog!  I really wanted to continue to use blogger because it's what I'm most familiar with AND being part of the google family I know google likes blogger more than many other blogging platforms.
  • How to get rid of your white images turning gray after upload here.
  • How to add drop-down menus to your pages here with the follow along video here.
  • How to get rid of drop shadows on images and gadgets here.
  • How to make links open in a new tab here.
  • Instagram Widget here.
  • Adding Social Media Icons here.
  • Adding a "pin-it" button to images here.
  • Adding a facebook widget here.
  • Adding social media buttons over pictures here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...